Skip to main content

Ahhhh...

Ok, I'm in love with this time of year. I love the smell that is in the air and the crisp feel that is in the air {finally!}. I love the kids getting ready for school, buying school supplies and new backpacks. And, I can almost smell the exhaust from the school busses! Don't get me wrong, I definitely enjoy and eagerly anticipate spring and summer {especially after those cold, long winter months of blah} so I guess I just love-me some season change! =-) Today, the sun is out and it's perfectly mid- 70's. I'm just kicking back with my little boy taking it ALL in. These are the moments that I'll cherish and look back on, the moments I'll never get back and never duplicate. This time with just Hans and I.

Photobucket

By the way, Hans is a little crawler! He is starting to follow me around from room to room now. Granted, he is not fast quite yet, but it's only a matter of time. A couple of days ago, I went into his room after his nap time, and he was standing in his crib! He fell in a matter of seconds, but it was very exciting never the less!!!

Yesterday, Handsome and I went to our nearby amusement park (thanks to my awesome brother, Sam Ryan for giving us the tickets). It was an awesome day spent going on rides, relaxing by the pool, eating junk food, and acting like high school kids all over again! I forgot my camera, but we were able to take a few shots with our camera phone.

It has been a great week so far!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

  1. I love the way your VANS are broken in!
    That is what they call them isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's what they're called! And yes, they are broken in quite well. I used to wear them all of the time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Minutes to a room you'll love

I'm wondering what my husband will think when he asks me "What did you do today?" and my answer won't involve shopping! Wait, I take that back, it DID involve shopping....shopping from my house (Nester Style)! The Nesting Place has been having a series on how to re-vamp rooms in your house in just 10 minutes. She encourages you to find things around your room and just add some changes here and there. I was inspired and decided to rise and shine early Saturday morning (with the help of some snow blowers outside) and apply these strategies to our ever so desperate bedroom.  I have really neglected decorating our bedroom until about 10 minutes ago so please don't judge the before pictures!  Keep in mind that I'm NOT finished yet and I may just end up going shopping OUTSIDE of the house for a few things. However, this 10 minute make-over has made our room just a bit more cozy!! Step 1 : Make the Bed  *Before* *After* Step 2: Personalize it.  Create a tables

It's a ....

We had the big 20 week ultrasound today and decided to invite the family over that evening for a gender reveal! Tom and I found out during the ultrasound and kept it a secret (which was super hard to do, even for a few hours!) until we had our family over. We found this really cute idea on how to "reveal" your babies gender from our friends here . We made cupcakes And inside of the cupcakes we filled it with colored frosting (pink for a girl, blue for a boy...not telling yet, wait for it....) Hans was so excited for everyone to get there (see? it was even hard for Hans to keep the secret!). He ran and got daddy's shoes and was putting them on by the door. Everyone chose a plate and a cupcake and we went into the living room to bite into it together... And...... IT'S A GIRL!!!!! Hans is already learning how to blame things on his little sister...tsk tsk. Hans, we totally saw you eat the cupcake, silly! We missed a lot of family members that really wanted to be the

Oh Hey There!

Hi friends!  Mommy says she misses writing down our adventures and (as long as we take a good rest time) she's getting back into it!   Exciting, right?!