Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rub a Dub Tub...

We had a little fun simulating a good old fashioned bath....in an old galvanized washtub no less! I've literally scoured the internet, antique shops, garage sales, and thrift stores trying to find one of these for a reasonable price. I have visions of using this thing for all sorts of things....from photo op's with Hans (and future children), to tie dying shirts (do people still do that?!), washing the family dog (if we ever decide to own one...), and finally I wanted to use it to put my Christmas tree in this year....only to realize our beautiful tree stand for our Fraiser Fur doesn't fit in the wash tub....I said I had visions people, this doesn't always make it reality!!!

IMG_8802
IMG_8831
IMG_8809
IMG_8811


1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute! BJ said, "Boy, that boy looks like trouble!" Ha ha. :) He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete