Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby Nursery

Things are getting underway in the baby nursery!!! I will be posting pictures soon as we continue to go through the process. The :::tiny::: closet is looking more functional (with added shelving and an extra rack) and the trim and walls are painted! Pictures and info to come. I have some furniture pieces already and have my eye on some prints to frame for the room. With the help of craigslist and emails from my sister and mom, things are slowly being put together!

3 comments:

  1. let's see that nursery come together. You have some great ideas. I can't wait to see it all finished with your darling little son sleeping peacefully in his crib!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shelves are on their way! Thank goodness for flight benefits (aka. free shipping!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Thanks Kim and Mom....I'm SOOOO so excited about those shelves!!! I can't wait to see them in the room!!!

    ReplyDelete